Senior Accountant - Tire Division
The Tire division has 24 production and development locations worldwide. As one of the leading tire manufacturers with around 54,000 employees, the division posted sales of €11.3 billion in 2017. Continental ranks among the technology leaders in tire production and offers a broad product range for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and two-wheelers. Through continuous investment in R&D, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The Tire division's portfolio includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for commercial vehicle tires.
* Responsible for posting of accounting invoices for acquisitions and deliveries (goods and services, consignment, sales of products, customs documents);
* Responsible for posting of different accounting notes specific for a company with production activity profile;
* Responsible for posting of specific notes for assets accounting, depreciation;
* Prepares VAT reports, VAT declarations, computation of Tax on the profit;
* Prepares monthly balance sheet and yearly statutory reporting;
* Performs month and year end closing activities in line with Group standards and requirements;
* Prepares reports requested by the group , management and local authorities related to the financial results of the company.
* University degree in Economics (accounting, controlling, business administration);
* More than 5 years' experience in accounting and financial activities;
* Strong experience in Romanian accounting and reporting standards and fiscal code
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel - advanced level);
* English advanced level;
* Very good communication skills;
* Problem solving abilities and innovative approach.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule and Work from Home;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.