Junior Risk Analyst
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations.
CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, livestock feed, food and food ingredients, along with business solutions including insurance, financial and risk management services.
• Analytical skills and attention to detail;
• Curious and eager to learn
• Open minded, team player;
• Strong communication skills (written and oral);
• Capacity of synthesis and work under pressure
• PC-MS Office good knowledge (Excel is a must, Powerpoint, Planner and One Note a plus)
• VBA knowledge, database and Excel advanced.
• Internet information search
• Danube compliance system maintenance
• Danube Know Your Customer (Compliance) process update (coordination with EMEA and US)
• Collection management of legal documents
• Danube Compliance data follow up (yearly)
• Management of accurate data risk information:
• Accurate data filing and maintenance of Customer Data Risk and Credit analysis
• Accurate maintenance of limits and renewals (yearly)
• Production of data reports and news alerts
• Support to weekly report
• Ensure proper monitoring and control of daily activity and transactions
• Support ad hoc Risk Projects when required by Danube Risk Manage