Paid Legal Internship
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
As a Legal Intern you will provide legal assistance and support to all departments in handling various legal matters within SG EBS.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Performs complete legal research;
- Provides legal advice on all legal matters, related to corporate, civil, HR and business law (corporate governance, commercial agreements, acquisitions, corporate financing), with support of legal manager;
- Reviews various types of contracts and legal documents, under the supervision of legal manager;
- Drafts corporate documents (minutes of the company’s committees, minutes of the BoD meetings, shareholders decisions, powers of attorney);
- Represents the company in relation to public authorities or institutions;
- Provides legal research and up-dates regarding amendments to relevant legislation;
A little about You:
- Bachelor’s degree in Romanian law;
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must, fluency in French is an advantage;
- Technologically literate (familiar with Microsoft Office);
- Volunteering activities, international experience would be an advantage.
We also value:
- Good interpersonal skills, enabling efficient collaboration with all stakeholders;
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt;
- Organization, planning and prioritizing skills;
- Excellent legal research skills.
Besideys a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Yearly bonus per company policy
- Discounts for retailers
- Medical services and life insurance
- Private pension contribution
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
- Work from Home 1 day/week
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.