Compliance Officer - Financial Security
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Cloud Innovations active.
Vezi toate job-urile Compliance Officer - Financial Security active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Controlul calitatii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Cloud Innovations is a talented team of SEO and online marketing experts. We offer our clients services in search engine optimization, PPC, email delivery, ad networks and affiliation, and media buying. With twelve years of experience creating complex marketing strategies for a variety of successful businesses, we have become one of the elite online marketing firms in the world. Based in Singapore, Cloud currently operates from offices in Asia, Europe, and America, with business partners located in all corners of the globe.
Our mission is to develop marketing tools and analytics solutions for better, more effective marketing. The key to our success from the outset has been our long-range approach. We stay in close contact with our clients and constantly follow up on the results of our initiatives, tweaking as we go. This strategy helps our clients make lasting improvements to their website performance. Step one with every new business partner is to establish the long term goals and to implement strategies that will continue to have positive effects on website traffic and bottom line returns way down the road.
We are looking to recruit a Compliance Officer to support the implementation and maintenance of the firm’s risk management policy ensuring the firm is compliant with the anti-money laundering regulations, data protection legislation and other regulatory requirements.
You will be workig for a financial company regulated by the financial authority conduct in the United Kingdom and must comply with local as well as european regulation in terms of AML and KYC.
• Minimum 2-year experience in a similar position
• Native or near nativ English speaker
• Graduate of higher education University degree, preferable financial studies
• PC skills (Proficiency in Microsoft, Windows)
• Knowledge of legislation in the field of financial security
• Experience in analysis and reporting
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple activities simultaneously
• Analysis and synthesis capacity
• Manages money-laundering risk, terrorist financing and international sanctions for clients and intermediaries
• Carries out activities to prevent and combat money laundering and terrorist financing, and to apply the international sanctions regime by monitoring alerts and validating analyzes conducted by operational departments
• Manages and monitors customer knowledge to comply with legal and group requirements in the field of financial security
• Provides support to the entity in defining customer knowledge rules and ensures compliance with financial regulatory requirements
• Monitor “Know your customer” projects and financial security remediation projects, in collaboration with the line of business and the territorial compliance teams, if applicable
• Review of policies and procedures and training to ensure they are up to date and compliant with regulatory requirements.
• Responsible for developing a culture of compliance at the entity level in terms of financial security and customer knowledge, following the following principles: independence, expertise, accountability, communication with business teams
• Updating training material to ensure it is compliant with legislation and working with the compliance team to deliver training in a way which minimises time away from work.
Attractive salary package
Flexible work time
A place where you can express your opinions and improve your knowledge base daily
Great working environment