Senior legal advisor (IT industry)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior legal advisor (IT industry) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Juridic active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is the number one choice for the retail companies providing tailor made integrated solutions and services to continuously improve sales, store efficiency and customer experience. They have over 200 employees and 25 year experience.
Educational background – legal
Proficient English speaker
Minimum 5 year-experience in commercial law
Good understanding of IT industry
Empathic, good communication skills, consultative approach, eager to learn
• Preparing and drafting legal documents for various transactions and negotiations, advising and assisting in negotiations the company's representatives in order to protect the company's interests
• Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts related to products and services launched by the company
• Providing support in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts related to specific projects
• Drafting and reviewing internal policies and procedures
• Providing legal assistance, drafting legal opinions regarding the applicability of the relevant legal provisions from the telecommunication industry
• Providing legal assistance at the request of the company's departments
• Providing legal support for any other projects
• Issuing legal opinions and negotiation support to the company;
• Provides legal advice on all matters of legal relevance in corporate law, civil and business law, for example (without limitation) in respect of the matters relating to corporate governance, commercial agreements,
• Prepares, reviews and validates various types of contracts and other legal documents;
• In the field of corporate law draws up documents, for example, but not limited to, statutes and resolutions of the board of directors, powers of attorney, minutes of the company’ committees, reports, procedures, and issues legal opinions in order to ensure that the company complies with the law as well as with the rules and policies regarding the Corporate Governance;
• Managing litigations in which the company is involved,
• Represents the company in relation to the external bodies (authorities, regulators, companies, suppliers, clients). Draws up and submit the necessary documentation to the relevant public authorities with which the company interacts,
• Provides legal researches and updates on changes to applicable laws and regulations;
• Monitoring and reporting on the implementation of legal measures and own activity.
• Provides legal support to all the other departments.