Sales Administration Trainee with English, Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Sales Administration Trainee with English, Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administration - Political Sciences active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has over 4000 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website.
- Fluency in English;
- MS Office skills ( Excel at a medium level)
- Logic approach, the ability to deal with numbers and commercial conditions;
- Quick understanding of an information system;
- Ability to work with numbers.
- Strong attention to detail.
- According to commercial contracts, set-up commercial conditions, validated by Sales/ Legal /Pricing Manager / Controller teams;
- Control the accuracy of due amounts in link with the commercial achievement;
- Under responsibility of Sales Administration Manager, pay the credit notes / payments related to commercial contracts engagements;
- Suggest alternative solutions allowing the efficiency improvement of the process;
Process the customer claims related to commercial conditions:
- Analyze and validate customers inquiries;
- Execute corrective actions validated by Sales Administration Manager;
- Respects the internal controls rules and perform the verification required by the Group’s manual;
- Perform any supplementary task requested by the direct manager, respecting the deadlines and the quality requested.
What we offer:
- Flexible work program and the possibility to work from home;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Partial deduction of holiday tickets and public transport costs;
- Fruits, juice, water and coffee at the office;
- Employee discounts, allowance and financial aids.