The European Regional Delivery Center, which already employs more than 300 IT consultants, is an investment from Deloitte showing Romania’s strong IT potential and in the company’s overall strategy, in an environment in which technology plays an essential role.Cerinte
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in IT recruitment;
• Track-record of filling niched positions requiring technologies such as: BigData, Visualization, Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Data Acquisition.
• Ability to implement, drive and achieve high volume targets;
• Excellent research/sourcing skills including use of LinkedIn and alternative search technique;
• Ability to deliver results and effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects/requisitions and candidates;
• Great stake-holder management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
• Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
• Self-motivated, pro-active, able to work in a dynamic environment with changing priorities;
• Team player.
• Managing end-to-end recruitment processes;
• Working with internal line managers to understand their requirements on hiring for the firm;
• Using deep knowledge of effective searching tools and techniques to identify suitable candidates, through database searches, Internet & media job postings, target searches and personal networking;
• Organizing and conducting candidate interviews, reference checks, candidate rate negotiation, offer processing and maintaining contact with candidates throughout the recruitment cycle;
• Demonstrating a full understanding of, and responding to, the needs of prospective candidates through effective communication and awareness of market demands.