Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Deloitte Tehnologie active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Recruiter active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
With a defined Purpose to lead us, Deloitte acts with courage and conviction to make an impact that matters every day - across our businesses and around the world - by serving the most sophisticated clients, tackling the world's most complex problems, and promoting integrity and trust in the marketplace.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries, and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.
The European Regional Delivery Center, ERDC for short, provides IT technology services to Deloitte clients across major European and EMEA, is part of a strongly integrated network of Global Delivery Centers that operate across the world.
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in IT recruitment;
• Track-record of filling niched positions requiring technologies such as: BigData, Visualization, Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Data Acquisition.
• Ability to implement, drive and achieve high volume targets;
• Excellent research/sourcing skills including use of LinkedIn and alternative search technique;
• Ability to deliver results and effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects/requisitions and candidates;
• Great stake-holder management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
• Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
• Self-motivated, pro-active, able to work in a dynamic environment with changing priorities;
• Team player.
• Managing end-to-end recruitment processes;
• Working with internal line managers to understand their requirements on hiring for the firm;
• Using deep knowledge of effective searching tools and techniques to identify suitable candidates, through database searches, Internet & media job postings, target searches and personal networking;
• Organizing and conducting candidate interviews, reference checks, candidate rate negotiation, offer processing and maintaining contact with candidates throughout the recruitment cycle;
• Demonstrating a full understanding of, and responding to, the needs of prospective candidates through effective communication and awareness of market demands.