Internal Audit/ Accounting Internship - Dell Financial Services
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
- Enrolled in an undergraduate degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related degree program;
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (Advanced English);
- Ability to rapidly assimilate diverse data;
- Customer focus and desire to produce high-quality work products;
- Good command of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Outlook).
- During the 3 months internship you will have the following responsibilities according to the program you'll want to follow:
- Support audit engagements across the North America organization by testing various processes and controls implemented by business (guidance and supervision from the audit team at hand, if necessary or requested);
- Prepare basic working papers, testing guides and other audit documentation, in line with Assurance Services quality standards and requirements;
- Testing change requests for the New Lease Standard Implementation (Consolidation, reserve and recoveries process, End of Lease);
- General Ledger configuration in the new leasing system.
You will have all the benefits of working in the highly complex environment of one of the largest multinational tech companies in the world.
- Multiple training opportunities through dedicated Dell resources (i.e. Learning Studio) in order to identify your interests, perfect your skills and pursue your goals;
- Opportunity to join a local Employee Resource Group (ERG) of your choosing (communities with the purpose to accelerate the growth and impact of young and early career professionals at Dell through various activities related to sports, social responsibility, etc.);
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities.