Training Support Assistant with Russian, Bucharest
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has over 4000 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website.
• Fluency in Russian and English (both written and oral);
• Proven experience as a Training Assistant, HR Assistant or administrative role;
• Proficient in MS Office; working knowledge of databases and Learning Management Systems (LMS) is a plus;
• Organizational and multitasking ability;
• Communication skills;
• Strong attention to detail.
• Participate in implementing training modules
• Maintain training records (e.g. trainee lists, schedules, attendance sheets)
• Book classrooms and ensure they’re properly set up
• Prepare and disseminate material (e.g. instructional notes etc)
• Act as a point of contact for vendors and participants
• Resolve issues as they arise onsite
• Recommend improvement process
• Ensure employees and vendors follow established policies
• Provide administrative and logistical follow-up of training and development actions
• Update the training catalog in the system
• Verification of sessions in the training administration system
• Creation of sessions, reservation of resources, mailing of attendance sheet, certificates, access request, break reservations
• Fill in attendance sheet after the training session and control of recorded data via extractions
• Follow-up of the agreements with external organizations, the planning of external stakeholders, billing processing
• Manage the generic email address with a response time in the agreed lead-time
• Ensure the level of quality of service with low a number of customer dissatisfaction and treated them in the agreed lead-time.
What we offer:
• Flexible work program and the possibility to work from home;
• Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
• Partial deduction of holiday tickets and public transport costs;
• Fruits, juice, water and coffee at the office;
• Employee discounts, allowance and financial aids.