Senior Administrative Assistant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Garrett - Advancing Motion active
View all jobs Senior Administrative Assistant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
- Handle all travel arrangements including flight booking, hotel and restaurant reservations, ground transportation and car rental reservations;
- Coordinate travel arrangements with other assistants as necessary, provide consolidated travel info and /or travel itineraries;
- Oversee and handle VISA processes liaising with counterparts in Switzerland;
- Prepare travel requests & expense reports;
- Schedule meetings on calendar at specific and punctual requests, i.e. schedule meeting series or when larger team meetings require coordination;
- Handle organization of specific team meetings as well as off-site and on-site special events, team buildings, R&R events and workshops: Location selection, hotel booking, catering, issue event notices and agendas, as well as provide on the ground logistic support as needed;
- Manage purchase orders, requisitions into Garrett systems such as EBP, order IT devices, business cards, catering, business items, supplies, support team travel tracking and vacations.
You should have:
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ administrative assistant or travel management experience;
- Proactively manage a wide range of executive, administrative duties and processes that require extensive coordination in multiple time zones;
- Excellent language skills both verbal & written in English; other languages an asset;
- Successfully interact with a dispersed team, other executive, customers and administrative assistants;
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and communication skills appropriate to a multi-cultural and diverse working environment.
- Knowledge of travel industry rules and travel processes; knowledge of effective travel related;
- Handle pressure, complexity and multiple tasks simultaneously and unsupervised;
- IT savvy, fully conversant and proficient in Microsoft Office and related software packages.
We are offering
- Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package
- Extensive training programs
- Career growth opportunities
- Experienced leaders to support your
- Dynamic and international work environment