Procurement Analyst (Temporary role)
Our Procurement Analyst will:
- Be able to recommend the best solution / supplier for the assigned projects;
- Be able to put his/hers analytical thought forward;
- Take action when identifying potential risks.
You will contribute to the Procurement function growth through:
- Align with local stakeholders on their needs and ensure sourcing process in all its phases (RFI, RFQ, RFP).
- Evaluates and negotiates the offers. Prepare documents for negotiations phases according to Molson Coors and Bergenbier procurement policy
- Complies with the Internal Regulations of SSM (Safety and Health at Work), PSI (Fire Prevention and Extinction) and Environmental Protection
- Accountable for internal stakeholders KPIs for local categories and support supplier scorecard for external stakeholders KPIs
- Uses monitoring and reporting tools to report cost savings, cost avoidance and working capital.
- Deep understanding of local market.
If you have the following…we want to hear from you!
- 1-2 Years of work experience in Procurement activities;
- University studies – preferably technical background;
- Strong category strategy, strategic sourcing, supplier management, spend analysis;
- Ability to understand standard purchasing practices and techniques, independently work with suppliers;
- Change Management skills: effective influencer who can make persuasive arguments;
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal;
- English: excellent command orally and in writing;
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook – advanced level;
- Valid driver’s license – B category
- Be Doer with an enterprise mindset;
- Be Independent and yet a team player;
- Be curious and challenge the expected, while using a growth mindset to fuel innovation.