Shift Leader Production - Tire Division
The Tire division is known for maximizing safety through short braking distances and excellent grip as well as reducing fuel consumption by minimizing rolling resistance. Tires are the vehicle's only link with the road. They have to transmit all forces onto four areas of the road surface that are roughly the size of a postcard. In critical situations, it is the technology level of the tires that determines whether a vehicle is able to stop in time or stay in the correct lane during cornering maneuvers.
* Prioritize activities to manage existing workload;
* Evaluate and develop the team in terms of knowledge, abilities and behaviors required;
* Ensure the Quality training to get right quality product, process vs quality standards;
* Perform quality audit in the area to ensure the right quality vs quality standards;
* Analyze problems and develop appropriate solutions vs Quality product process and SOP/ETO;
* Promotes Lean and Kaizen management culture within the team;
* Follow up scrap I to IV, analysis and implement actions to reach the targets defined.
* Technical background;
* High school degree completed or comparable, ideally further; education/secondary degree existing;
* Minimum 2 years experience in manufacturing industry;
* Previous leadership experience;
* People management skills (delegation, priority setting, planning & time; management, briefing people & giving feedback);
* Knowledge of Problem Solving techniques;
* Awareness of Quality management, philosophy and systems;
* MS Office;
* English language (Intermediate level);
* Knowledge and understanding of the tire manufacturing process is a plus;
* Knowledge of standard manufacturing KPIs (scrap rate, efficiency).
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life
* Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule and Work from Home; Stability;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.