Embedded C SW Engineer - Brasov
Elektrobit (EB) is a leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB’s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for driver assistance. Of course, we owe our success especially to our employees—whom we support above all through an extremely pleasant working atmosphere which has received several awards and many other positive aspects. Apply today and become part of a successful global player in automotive software development that highly values its employee-oriented company culture with its flat hierarchies, creative working atmosphere, and flexible working hours. We offer you the freedom to work self-reliantly and have career prospects based on your performance.
- Knowledge of C programming language;
- Embedded C programming experience;
- Practical experience in developing low level software like device drivers, etc.;
- Experienced in SVN and Jira (desirable but not required);
- Experience with AUTOSAR (desirable but not required).
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar;
- Good knowledge of English, written and spoken;
- Autonomous and self-reliant way of working;
- You are communicative and a strong team player;
- Interest in new technologies.
- Deeply embedded SW development in Automotive sector;
- AUTOSAR project/product development according whole software development process;
- OEM specific AUTOSAR BSW integration.
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.