SW Developer for Security - Brasov
Elektrobit (EB) is a leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB’s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for driver assistance. Of course, we owe our success especially to our employees—whom we support above all through an extremely pleasant working atmosphere which has received several awards and many other positive aspects. Apply today and become part of a successful global player in automotive software development that highly values its employee-oriented company culture with its flat hierarchies, creative working atmosphere, and flexible working hours. We offer you the freedom to work self-reliantly and have career prospects based on your performance. EB (Elektrobit) is one of the main players in automotive embedded SW development, we deliver SW for microcontrollers which perform different complex functions inside a car. The team in Brasov implements the Autosar standard for different stacks and also integrates and configures the developed software for different microcontrollers.
- You specify and implement security software and algorithms for automotive ECUs
- You develop security test specifications and implement those
- You integrate individual components to a complex solution
- You have very good C skills, but also like to code in Assembler or Java;
- You understand formal specifications and can implement them in source code;
- Experience with IT-security for embedded;
- You have previous knowledge in embedded cryptography;
- You are experienced in the application of HW security modules (. SHE, HSM, TPM).
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications, Math or Physics;
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken;
- You appreciate an independent and result-oriented work mode;
- Outgoing, self-confident personality and team player capabilities;
- Interest in new technologies, eager to acquire new skills and knowledge.
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.