Embedded C SW Engineer - Timisoara
Elektrobit (EB) is a leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB’s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for driver assistance. Of course, we owe our success especially to our employees—whom we support above all through an extremely pleasant working atmosphere which has received several awards and many other positive aspects. Apply today and become part of a successful global player in automotive software development that highly values its employee-oriented company culture with its flat hierarchies, creative working atmosphere, and flexible working hours. We offer you the freedom to work self-reliantly and have career prospects based on your performance. We’re always on the lookout for keen, creative embedded C Developers who enjoy working in a team. As a leading provider of embedded software in the automotive world, we are heavily involved in the development of AUTOSAR ECUs. With our products EB tresos Studio and EB tresos AutoCore we offer an Eclipse-based application that makes possible for our customers to create AUTOSAR compliant embedded software.
- Embedded SW development in the Automotive sector;
- AUTOSAR project/product development according to the software development processes;
- OEM specific AUTOSAR BSW integration.
Required know-how / experience:
- Profound knowledge of the C programming language;
- Embedded C programming experience;
- Experience with AUTOSAR (is a plus);
- Experience with SVN and JIRA (is a plus).
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar;
- Good knowledge of English, written and spoken;
- Autonomous and self-reliant way of working;
- Communicative and a strong team player;
- Passionate about new technologies.
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.
EB Way of working and Way of life Elektrobit is developing today the car of tomorrow. Do you want to be part of our exceptional company?