IT Senior Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Elektrobit Automotive Romania active
View all jobs IT Senior Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Elektrobit (EB) is a leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB’s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for driver assistance. Of course, we owe our success especially to our employees—whom we support above all through an extremely pleasant working atmosphere which has received several awards and many other positive aspects.
We are looking for bright, fresh and enthusiastic minds who are eager to join our new team in Brasov. We are looking for your application as software developer or project manager, no matter whether you are an entry-level employee or a highly experienced expert. We encourage all persons interested from all over the world, male or female or divers, young in spirit without regard to age.
- You will deploy new and maintain existing Linux and Windows based applications
- You will monitor the service state, monitor incidents and handle the problem resolution
- You will confidently write scripts for Linux and Windows to improve the efficiency of the everyday tasks
- You will write and maintain service documentation
- You will configure IT applications based on user requirements
- You will collect and drive improvements and synergy regarding user needs
- You bring relevant experience with Bash, Python, PowerShell, etc
- You have knowledge of Linux distributions, RedHat or Debian based
- You have knowledge of Windows server 2012 and upwards
- You have basic understanding of deploying application in Docker
- You have knowledge of deploying applications in Apacheor Nginx
- You can demonstrate experience with monitoring tools such as Nagios, Icinga, etc
- You can demonstrate basic knowledge of ITIL framework
- You possess communication skills and ability to liaise effectively with the business
- You demonstrate good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- You prefer an autonomous and self-reliant way of working
- You are outgoing, self-confident personality and team player capabilities
- Optionally: You have ability to use Git and SVN
- Experience with JIRA ticket tracking system and knowledge of SQL and databases are a plus
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with Elektrobit software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.
Elektrobit Automotive is working today on the car of tomorrow. Be part of our exceptional company.