This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Elektrobit Automotive Romania active
View all jobs IT Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Elektrobit (EB) is a leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB’s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for driver assistance. Of course, we owe our success especially to our employees—whom we support above all through an extremely pleasant working atmosphere which has received several awards and many other positive aspects.
We are looking for bright, fresh and enthusiastic minds who are eager to join our new team in Brasov. We are looking for your application as software developer or project manager, no matter whether you are an entry-level employee or a highly experienced expert. We encourage all persons interested from all over the world, male or female or divers, young in spirit without regard to age.
- You assist EB projects in the build, deployment and verification of software, making maximum use of automation
- You administer source control systems, including devising branching policies and strategies
- You proactively encourage re-use and help to define and enforce policy where necessary
- You are aware of changes and evolutions in ‘process thinking’ and ‘supporting tools’.
- You make ongoing recommendations for improving the IT services
- You are going to work in the following tool environment: Artifactory, Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Fisheye, Crucible, etc),Nexus, GitHub Enterprise, EA, Snow, SVN, Static Code Analysis tools,
- You engage proactively with EB Projects to ensure that access to the ecosystem of scripts, techniques, patterns and templates reaches the widest possible audience
- You diagnose and resolve technical issues in a timely manner
- You support upgrades to existing infrastructure
- You identify and work on improvements of IT Services efficiency and reliability
- You ensure systems are secure, while at the same time maintain a suitable and sustainable functioning of these systems
- You document IT systems and changes to ensure IT documentation is kept up to date
- You work in an international team, supporting EB international locations
- You adhere to, and improve, EB technical standards, processes and documents
- You bring several years relevant experience in similar environments with you
- You have sound knowledge of software development process and tools
- You have knowledge of programming languages, such as C#/Java, Python
- You have experience with Software configuration management tools such as Maven, Gradle, NuGet, etc.
- You are familiar with Linux based operating systems
- You accumulated knowledge of databases and query languages
- You are used to working collaborative and to having a strong sense of team work
- You have a methodical and disciplined approach with attention to detail
- You are patient and persistent
- You can display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You must be fluent in English, while having German language skills is advantageous
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with Elektrobit software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.
Elektrobit Automotive is working today on the car of tomorrow. Be part of our exceptional company.