This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Pragmatic Play active
View all jobs Support Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Pragmatic Play is a leading content provider to the iGaming industry. Pragmatic Play offers a multi-product portfolio of innovative, regulated and mobile-focused gaming products.
Our passion for premium entertainment is unrivalled. We strive to create the most engaging and evocative experience for all our customers across a range of products, including slots, live casino and bingo, all of which are available via a single API.
Pragmatic Play’s Games Library contains unique in-house content consisting of over 100 proven HTML5 games, available in all currencies, 26 languages and all major certified markets. We release three new video slots every month, with plans in place to further expand this.
• English language on an excellent level;
• Travel availability;
• Flexible in terms of work schedule;
• A Minimum of 2 years of experience in a customer support role is required;
• Experience of dealing with customers in other countries including South Africa, Greece and other European countries is a plus, but not essential;
• Experience as a software developer in a Microsoft Environment including Visual Studio is a plus;
• Experience in software programs like: Microsoft SQL, MICROSOFT IIS, ASP NET and systems: Windows Server, AWS Configuration and Management, Database Configuration and Maintenance, SOAP APIs, RESTful APIs.
• Manage the support process of a long-established virtual sport product with an established customer base;
• Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues;
• Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem;
• Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits;
• Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue;
• Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams;
• Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting;
• Configure operating systems and use remote desktop connections to provide immediate support;
• Work in Microsoft SQL, MICROSOFT IIS, ASP NET, C++;
• Maintain the Database configuration and Maintenance;
• Manage tools like: Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, GIT, Microsoft SQL, Management Studio.