Software Quality Engineer
- Drive project teams towards First-Time quality, with focus on the V-Model process areas.
- Coach teams in first-time quality in ensuring best practices in Agile, SaFE development practices
- Ensure the preventive quality aspects in projects from RFQ until SOP+90 days, using the Maturity Gate Task List as a guide for on-time and on-quality deliverables.
- Define and track quality plans
- Moderate the teams „lessons learned“, 8-Ds and RCA activities for effective problem solving
- Tracking of Product-Quality-Gates
- Perform Design-, Quality Gate
- Perform Maturity Level assurance of running projects (Corrections in case of deviations, escalations in the different project phases)
- Moderation of workshops to prepare reliability prediction of running projects
- Ensure the process adherence according the HARMAN process landscape
- Support the project teams to roll out and understand new or changed processes.
- Support the process tailoring according the projects needs
- Perform internal audits and assessments
- Regular reporting of the project status
- Expert in Software Development Life Cycle and AGILE, with strong experience in Code Reviews, Unit Testing, Requirements Management/traceability
- Experience with ISO 26262 or other standards for functional safety. (2+ years)
- Experience with ASPICE ( v2.5 or greater) and IATF 16949 (2+years)
- Understand concepts SaFE Agile.
- Quality experience at least 3 years, including APQP
- Effective written and verbal English communications skills
- Results- oriented behaviour
- Certification on quality expertise
- Well-versed in SaFE AGILE
- Willingness to travel -10%