Chief Admin Officer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Chief Admin Officer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Chief Admin Officer
The CAO’s main role is to lead the corporate support processes among Support Functions and in relation with the Business Lines in order to insure a link with operational teams and fully functional processes across the organization.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Headcount reporting: data collection, intra and inter Business Lines billability validation, non-billability validation, productivity gains;
- Contributor to data quality on headcount allocation (cost center, client, pyramid, rate card codes, etc),
- On shore partner validation of month proforma’s prior to invoicing;
- Internal client / vendor validation of proforma prior to analytic cost repartition;
- Direct / Indirect Costs Monitoring actual vs budget (travel, training, VDI, other costs) - explanations of variations based on data received, Value for Money initiatives identification and follow-up;
- Headcount, Pyramid and Managerial spread monitoring; Staff cost per profile monitoring based on HR data ;
- Deep dive analysis of major items of cost and including trend analysis and variance explanations, pyramid and rate card simulations;
- Support for annual budget process of all Suport Functions & periodical forecast reviews: schedule and templates, Headcount collection centralization, intra and inter Business Lines billability and non-billability validation, staff costs per profile validation with HR and FIN department;
- Ensure compliant deployment of transversal procedures, ensure compliant archiving (electronic/paper) across the organization;
- Contributor to Support Functions MRM, owner for HR Network MRMs and Transformation Office MRMs (Performance Review) - prepare MRM KPIs analysis for own perimeter and alert Business Line heads and Network Senior Financial Partner on significant movements, risks and opportunities;
- Manage business stakeholders and finance connect to ensure downstream and upstream partnership rigor.
- Any ad-hoc reporting requested by the management.
A little about You:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience and knowledge in Controlling / Administrative processes / Compliance / Reporting;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant organizational experience (project management, similar position held);
- Fluency in English, French skills represents a strong advantage.
We also value:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Attention to details, analytical skills and process oriented;
- Excellent collaboration and team spirit, high autonomy; result oriented.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Yearly bonus per company policy
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Discounts for retailers
- Medical services and life insurance
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
- Continuous training and development programs (ACCA Certification, foreign language courses)
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.