C/C++ SW Developer
Have you always wanted an opportunity with a cutting-edge project that will get your talents noticed ? Well, this is your moment. We are on the verge of laying the path to new vehicle architecture with an ambitious project set up, and you can be part of that ! We are looking for bright, fresh, and enthusiastic minds who are eager to join our new team in Brasov whether as software developers or project managers, an entry-level or a highly experienced expert. Elektrobit (EB) is a leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB’s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for driver assistance. Of course, we owe our success especially to our employees—whom we support above all through an extremely pleasant working atmosphere which has received several awards and many other positive aspects.
- As a software developer in our team, you develop hardware-related software for innovative infotainment products and display instruments in vehicles
- You are responsible for the conception and implementation of the components, such as device drivers, as well as for their integration into the overall system
- You are involved in product definition and specification, develop the architecture and implement it later in the system
- When integrating 3rd-party products, you ensure the desired quality standard, analyze complex problems and continuously optimize system performance You care for your team to continuously improve regarding quality and efficiency of work as well as team cooperation
- You have already proven your sound knowledge in the software development of embedded systems in C / C++ in practice
- In addition, you will apply your knowledge of POSIX and AUTOSAR-based operating system architectures confidently in your daily work
- Ideally, you have experience in developing AUTOSAR application software components
- You work autonomously and in a self-reliant way
- You have a pronounced analytical problem-solving ability and an independent and team-oriented way of working
- You are a team player with outstanding social competence
- You can communicate well in English, written and spoken (German is a plus).
- An intensive training in the area of the automotive standard AUTOSAR and trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools;
- A motivating work environment in a dynamical team with high flexibility in work times and environment;
- Challenging and versatile tasks with State-of-the-Art technologies;
- the possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- A very competitive salary package
- Intensive support for your personal and professional development.
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- We offer you the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life balance for yourself;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.