Automotive Software Developer for AUTOSAR Projects
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Elektrobit Automotive Romania active
View all jobs Automotive Software Developer for AUTOSAR Projects active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Have you always wanted an opportunity with a cutting-edge project that will get your talents noticed ? Well, this is your moment. We are on the verge of laying the path to new vehicle architecture with an ambitious project set up, and you can be part of that !
We are looking for bright, fresh, and enthusiastic minds who are eager to join our new team in Brasov whether as software developers or project managers, an entry-level or a highly experienced expert.
Elektrobit (EB) is a leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB’s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for driver assistance. Of course, we owe our success especially to our employees—whom we support above all through an extremely pleasant working atmosphere which has received several awards and many other positive aspects.
- Working on development and series production projects along the whole software development process – from design through development and to test;
- Realizing multi core software systems on high end micro controllers like AURIX™ - TriCore MCU;
- Implementing project specific (and in parts also safety relevant) software modules;
- Implementing, configuring and adapting AUTOSAR base software;
- Taking over responsibility for subareas or projects and realizing software functions based on customer needs.
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics or a comparable;
- Have a good knowledge of classic AUTOSAR;
- Interested and motivated to develop complex embedded systems for the automotive industry;
- Good to very good programming skills in C;
- Willing to support customers;
- You are ideally experienced in the areas of software design and programming for embedded systems;
- You prefer an independent and result oriented working style;
- You can communicate well in English (and German is a plus).
What we are offering:
- An intensive training in the area of the automotive standard AUTOSAR and trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools;
- A motivating work environment in a dynamical team with high flexibility in work times and environment;
- Challenging and versatile tasks with State-of-the-Art technologies;
- the possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- Intensive support for your personal and professional development.
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- We offer you the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life balance for yourself;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.