Local IT Support Technician (Helpdesk)
Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Requirements
• You have expertise in using Microsoft Windows 10 and Microsoft AD;
• You have experience with Microsoft Office package (Excel, Outlook), VPN, SSO Security, VMWARE, CITRIX, SharePoint, Share drive;
• You are client oriented;
• You have good relationship and communication skills.
We also value:
• Good working knowledge of English, French is a plus;
• Knowledge of ITIL best practices
• Knowledge of IP Telephony/ Virtual Machines/ Printing solutions/Windows environment/Internet Protocol.
• Technical SPOC for company internal employees;
• Create, delete, modify or reactivate accounts and/or accesses for business and operational applications;
• Remote Desktop Technical Support or On-Site Support as per the company’s business need;
• Hardware, software and network support;
• Propose and implement the best and quickest solution for an IT request and/or incident;
• Participate to the Knowledge Management Process;
• Improve IT processes as per business needs.
Besides a career what else we offer:
• Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
• Medical services and life insurance;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
• Continuous training and development programs (ACCA Certification, foreign language courses).