IT Support Technician
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• You have expertise in using Microsoft Windows 10 and Microsoft AD;
• You have experience with Microsoft Office package (Excel, Outlook), VPN, SSO Security, VMWARE, CITRIX, SharePoint, Share drive;
• You are client oriented;
• You have good relationship and communication skills.
We also value:
• Good working knowledge of English, French is a plus;
• Knowledge of ITIL best practices
• Knowledge of IP Telephony/ Virtual Machines/ Printing solutions/Windows environment/Internet Protocol.
• Technical SPOC for company employees;
• Create, delete, modify or reactivate accounts and/or accesses for business and operational applications;
• Remote Desktop Technical Support or On-Site Support as per the company’s business need;
• Hardware, software and network support;
• Propose and implement the best and quickest solution for an IT request and/or incident;
• Participate to the Knowledge Management Process;
• Improve IT processes as per business needs.
Besides a career what else we offer:
• Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
• Medical services and life insurance;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
• Continuous training and development programs (ACCA Certification, foreign language courses).