Data Warehouse Developer (AG)
A Headhunting company specialized on finding and delivering excellent candidates for technical positions – mainly IT and management!
Customized services to our exclusive clients by use of a collaborative approach to understand the company culture in order to provide candidates that share same business values and personal behavior to increase the hiring success rate.
9 specialized IT recruiters located in Bucharest, Iasi and Cluj.
We are focus on details to increase efficiency, saving clients and candidates time providing Quality not Quantity!
Summary objective of the job:
The position requires data warehouse lifecycle development experience which includes designing and building ETL processes; writing ETL specifications; designing and building data marts for business intelligence, marketing, and operational reporting; performance tuning; and resolving production issues with the ability to troubleshoot data quality issues. Specific technical skills include proficiency in SQL, Oracle, Informatica and Unix.
• Relational DBMS experience with Oracle (required), MS SQL, and/or MySQL
• Proficient in SQL and writing ad-hoc queries
• Oracle PL/SQL experience
• Informatica or similar ETL tools
• UNIX + Shell Scripting knowledge
• Familiarity with Google Analytics a plus
• Big Data experience with Cloudera, Hive, Impala, and/or writing map/reduce jobs a plus
• SAS would be a plus
• Experience: 1+ years;
Skills and Abilities:
• The ideal candidate should be a graduate of a Computer Science Faculty (it’s ok if studies are in course)
• Flexible, organized, able to adapt and switch between different projects / tasks.
• Good work ethic, requires little supervision
• Pro-active, able to meet schedules and dead-lines
• Designing and building ETL processes. Writing ETL specifications.
• Following standards and best practices which includes documentation.
• Performance tuning
• Resolving production issues with the ability to troubleshoot data quality issues
• Designing and building data marts for business intelligence, marketing, and operational reporting
• Attractive Compensation Package (medical subscription & insurance, office massage sessions)
• Flexible working hours, 1 day/week working from home
• A friendly working environment
• Development Training: personal and professional