Sales internship in Turkey
AIESEC este o organizatie studenteasca existenta la nivel global, structurata ca o platforma de oportunitati pentru tineri, care isi desfasoara activitatea in 126 de tari si teritorii, si in peste 1000 de centre universitare. Organizatia este condusa in intregime de studenti si are ca obiectiv principal dezvoltarea de lideri care sa aducă un impact pozitiv in societate. In acest scop, membrii ei lucreaza pe arii precum Resurse Umane, Finante, Marketing sau Vanzari, au sansa de a coordona echipe, de a crea proiecte si de a face stagii de voluntariat sau internship-uri profesionale în oricare din tarile in care AIESEC este prezent. Organizatia exista in Romania din anul 1990, infiintandu-se in Bucuresti iar mai apoi deschizand alte 15 comitete locale in alte 13 orase din Romania, si anume in Arad, Brasov, Constanta, Cluj, Craiova, Galati, Iasi, Oradea, Pitesti, Sibiu, Suceava, Targu-Mures, Timisoara.Requirements
-Windows PC Usage
Founded as Izmir's fourth Technology Development Zone, Ege Teknopark aims to increase the R & D and innovation potential of the Region by enhancing the R & D and innovation potential of the Region by working in synergy with other stakeholders in the life sciences and health fields, especially in life sciences and health.
Making market researches
Achieving new potential enablers
Data analysis and creating international relationships with companies
Weekly reports and meetings to evaluate efficiency
Mailings and coldcalls to enablers
CRM Meetings with enablers and customers.
Internship takes place in Izmir, Turkey.
This is an international professional unpaid internship managed by AIESEC in Romania and AIESEC in Turkey. Being managed by this it means that you will have the support of both entities during your internship experience.
- Only candidates between 18 and 30 years old will be considered for the process;
- The duration of the internship is 8 weeks;
- This job opportunity is held in Turkey;
- If selected by the company you must pay a administrative fee of 175 Euro.
FEEL AT EASE WITH OUR SUPPORT:
- Logistics Support: we ensure you get the right visa, arrival pick-up information before your experience and departure instructions post-experience.
- Clear job description: we accompany you to the workplace on the first day, ensure your job description and goals are clear, and working hours/duration align to the initial description.
- Safe living conditions: life and health insurance is mandatory for taking part in AIESEC. You will get information about accommodation and basic living costs.
- Learning experience: we set clear expectations, provide cultural preparation and facilitate learning spaces before and during experiences.