Our world is changing fast. Consumers, users, and buyers are calling the shots. New things become possible every second. And more complicated, too. Our clients are businesses around the globe. To make the best possible decisions every day, they need to really know what is going on, now and in the future. We don't have a crystal ball, either. But we love data and science and we understand how to connect the two. We care about attention to detail and accuracy. We are digital engineers who build world-class research, powered by high technology. Because people who know best lead the way.
This is why GfK means Growth from Knowledge.
Lumea noastră se schimbă repede. Consumatorii, utilizatorii și cumpărătorii folosesc tot ceea ce este nou pe piata. Lucrurile noi devin posibile în fiecare secundă si fiecare secunda devine mai complicată.
Clienții noștri sunt companii din întreaga lume si pentru a lua cele mai bune decizii în fiecare zi trebuie să știe cu adevărat ce se întâmplă, acum și în viitor. Nu avem o bol de cristal dar ne plac datele și știința și înțelegem cum sa facem legatura intre cele doua. Ne pasă de atenția acordată detaliilor și preciziei. Suntem ingineri digitali care construiesc cercetări de nivel mondial, bazate pe tehnologii de vârf.
GfK înseamnă Growth from Knowledge / crestere prin cunoastere, iar noi, oamenii din GfK, ajutam clientii sa se dezvolte.
At Europanel we provide an unparalleled, international perspective to global consumer goods companies such as Unilever, Proctor & Gamble, Coca Cola, Kellogg’s and Henkel. We partner with them to help them Understand their consumers, Change their strategies and Grow their businesses.
The purpose of this role
To deepen your understanding of Europanel’s Global Data Solutions, data environment and the client relationship, supporting the delivery of client transition projects and ongoing production of our Global Consumer Dashboard, ensuring long term and sustained revenue growth within Europanel.
The key areas of success for this role include:
Technical skills required:
• You have good skills in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, One note)
• You are willing to learn new / internal tools
• You like planning & reporting
• You have very good level of English (for both oral and written communication)
• You are willing to learn new programs and tools
• You are able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• You have keen attention to detail
• You are able to work in virtual multicultural environment
• You are a team-player mentality
• You will coordinate and supervise data deliveries from countries to clients on time and correct
• You will supervise delivery to the project versus timetable, reviewing individual project progress, resolving or escalating issues as appropriate.
• You’ll keep track of deliveries and their status and regularly informs the stakeholders
• You will schedule deliveries against client subscriptions - monitoring changes and ensuring schedules are up to date.
• You will write and/or continuously update and improve user friendly instructions.
• You will organise and deliver regular process and tools training for local teams.
• You will support the wider team with internal and external projects.