Product Owner – Mobile Application Project
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Edenred Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Product Owner – Mobile Application Project active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Edenred is the world leader in transactional solutions for companies, employees and merchants. Solutions are delivered via mobile, online platform, card or paper voucher in 45 countries.Cerinte
• Business or engineering school diploma
• Alternatively Degree in Information Systems, Finance or Accounting preferred
• Experience/understanding in Vision/Roadmap creation, Portfolio/Program/Team Backlog creation, refinement and prioritization
• Demonstrable experience/understanding working with XML/JSON based APIs, Test Data Management, Mobile Technologies, Data Driven Decision making
• Comprehension of the Agile principles and methodologies and how they are applied in the workplace
• Demonstrates delivery proficiency (experiences have positive measurable outcomes for our customers)
• Problem solver who can clearly identify, analyse, and resolve issues using Data Driven Decisions as they arise
• Can clearly communicate complex ideas, priorities and motivations
• Proficient communication to influence the priorities of partner teams and leaders
• Promotes best practices; cultivates innovation and learning
• Troubleshoots complex problems using Postman across the API environment and works across teams to meet commitments
• Working knowledge of Mobile/Web development, preferably leveraging Adobe Marketing Cloud and Xamarin
• Demonstrates the ability to contribute to building a unique user experience (UI/UX) for our customers
• 3-5 years of experience as product owner preferred
• Knowledge of the banking world is a plus
• At ease with security norms also a plus
• Leading by influence
• Analytical thinking, logical thinking
• Enthusiasm and humor spirit
• The PM works under general guidance and consistently delivers on commitments
• Work collaboratively with the Program/Product Managers to transition product roadmap initiatives into great experiences for our customers
• Provide Customer/Technical/Business Process perspectives in a collaborative manner with the team
• Ability to work with design agencies
• Contribute to a highly dynamic and multi-disciplinary team to develop and enhance digital products on a day to day basis
• Lean/Agile approach to delivering experiences by reinforcing Alignment, Transparency, Execution and Built-in quality
• With input from stakeholders including System Architect/Engineering, display proficiency in understanding enabler work through building, maintaining and sequencing the team backlog
• As the person responsible for requirements, participate in system demos at the end of the sprint and provide story acceptance per the pre-agreed acceptance criteria
• Invest in the Agile process to continuously improve product quality, time to market, and team member happiness
• Display proficiency in promoting a Design Thinking mindset when exploring problems
Edenred continues to break new ground by creating new Mobile Apps! Our new apps will be built from the ground up and will play a pivotal role in achieving our ambitions.
We are looking for a Product Manager that provides thought leadership and execution excellence through the adoption and promotion of a “Customer First” approach to achieve high-value outcomes. This role will be integral in the culmination of Product, UX, and Architectural strategies that align to execution. Being adaptable and knowledgeable in multiple domains enables them to swarm or fill gaps to meet commitments. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong business acumen, communication skills, and ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
As a member of an Agile Scrum team, our Mobile App PM serves as a collaborative liaison between the Product Management and Product Delivery teams; aligning the teams’ vision and direction, prioritizing and evaluating work, and delivering high-impact customer experiences.