Intercompany Reconciliation tool Support
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University degree (studies in financial and accounting field, if possible);
- General knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems;
- Experience in accounting and SAP would be an advantage;
- Good knowledge in MS Office (Excel);
- English very good written and spoken language skills; German is an advantage;
- Careful and structured performance;
- Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines;
- Ability to work in a team, but also in own responsibility.
Flexible benefits and services (medical services, various sports and health opportunities, transportation, personal and professional development), employee discounts, 13th salary, meal tickets, Christmas and Easter bonus .Responsibilities
- Technical and process support (1st & 2nd) for ICR end users in intercompany reconciliation based on mailbox/calls/WebEx, etc;
- Training of end users;
- Troubleshooting errors, answering questions addressed by users and practical solutions;
- Maintenance and promotion Bosch Connect portal rooms and topics for users on ICR topics;
- Customizing & testing of Change & Business Requests.