Game Presenter – English Speaker
As an Online Casino Dealer, you will spend most of your working day in front of the camera leading the game and interacting with the players. The job will help you grow your presentation techniques and your ability to multitask.
We do not require any specific previous work experience, but we want you to have worked at least part-time for a year or two, preferably with service-related tasks. We also require that you have a conversational level of English. You will spend the first seven days of your employment with us in our Academy where you will be taught how to lead a game of Blackjack and Roulette as well as how to act in front of the camera.
We offer you:
- Net salary 1800 RON
- Performance Bonus - up to 900 Ron Net
- Other incentives
- Meal tickets (15 lei per working day)
- 7 days of training in our Academy
- Subsidized gym-membership – 7card
- Branded loyalty gifts
- Private medical card (after 6 months) Drop off service for night shifts
- Uniform provided
- Workshops in things like make-up, healthy living, presentation skills, and industry knowledge
- Massage sessions
- Fruits Day
- Team activities
To apply you need to be:
- English language skills – conversational level
- Service-minded with good communications skills
- A fast-learner
- A flexible team player – the shift work sometimes means there is change to schedules on short notice
- Responsible and dedicated – towards your work and your colleagues
- Professional, mature and with a natural ability to follow work rules
- Minimum 18 years
Evolution is a world-leading B2B provider of video-streamed Live Dealer gaming, committed to delivering unique and flawless gameplay across multiple platforms through revolutionary product innovation. Firmly rooted in our values: ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER, we are on a quest to lead the way in an industry which is pioneering technical solutions and pushing the limits of what has been done in terms of online user experience.
Our services have won multiple industry awards, including 'Live Casino Supplier of the Year' at the 2019 EGR B2B Awards for ten consecutive years and 'Casino Content Provider of the Year' in the 2019 EGR North America Awards.
Our success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people. We are now looking for passionate and ambitious team member. This is truly an exciting opportunity for a talented individual who is looking for a career opportunity in a dynamic and international work environment.
Evolution Gaming Group AB (publ) was founded in 2006 and it is stock listed on the Swedish stock exchange Nasdaq. Today, about 6000 people work in the company's 12 sites, including locations like the U.S., Malta, Latvia, Georgia, Holland, Canada, Estonia, the U.K. and Sweden.