Java Developer for an IoT Project
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs RINF TECH active
View all jobs Java Developer for an IoT Project active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
More than 13 years have passed from 2006, when our adventure begun. Our purpose was to become a reliable partner for businesses and organizations that aim to grow and architect their future within their industry and outside of it.
We are passionate innovators, with a taste for creativity, brave vision and out-of-the-box thinking. This is why we built partnership with some of the leader companies in Robotics, Automotive and Computer Science.
During the last years we developed our own product: MATT, the robot for automated QA testing. We are now living a wonderful adventure promoting MATT, sharing ideas and getting in touch with a diverse and enriching constellation of enterprises.
The quality of our work and the trustworthiness of our brand made us into who we are now: an organization composed of over 400 skilled, diverse, enthusiast and motivated people, with a variety of technological expertise, working in an inspiring and creative environment. We deliver innovative digital products and services, supporting our partners’ growth and consequentially growing ourselves.
People & Culture
At RINF TECH you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. Your voice is heard! We are a driven and inclusive team, whose purpose is to make our clients lives easier and their companies successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals: we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique. We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
Comfort working with the following Technology Stack:
• Operation System (all servers) => Linux
• Environment => Java(TM) Runtime Environment - JDK8
• Nice to have basic knowledge of Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Hibernate, AngularJS, Maven
• Familiarity with version control software (e.g. GIT, SVN)
Your technical background should demonstrate:
• Bachelors/Master's degree in Computer Science /Electrical Engineering;
• Ability of quickly learning and grasping new technologies;
• Strong analytical/problem-solving skills;
• Knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
• The ability to apply technical principles and knowledge to resolve complex problems;
• The ability to work independently with general direction;
• Work on projects and assignments of broader scope and impact;
• Broad application of principles, theories, and concepts in software development
• Strong knowledge of English language, spoken and written.
• Implement new software solutions, considering customers’ requirements, performance improvement and optimization of their products, under the guidance of the project’s team leader;
• Pass through all software development stages, from design, development, to testing and maintenance of the various modules following development process specifications.
Some of the many benefits you will have
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Modern Office Facilities and friendly working environment within an enthusiastic team
• Learning and development opportunities
• Budget for professional certifications
• Extra benefits included
• Medical Insurance for yourself and your family
• Referral Bonus
• Legendary corporate parties