Marketing Automation Specialist
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference. What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 5000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks.
In Bucharest, Temenos has more than 300 staff members and it’s expanding its operations in Research and Development, Client Services, Software as a Services (SaaS), Sales and Marketing, SSC Finance, IT Infrastructure, Security and HR.
Right from the company’s outset, we realized that in order to break barriers and go beyond the industry ‘standard’, we needed both to retain what was key, but also to constantly challenge the status quo. Living by this principle, we saw an opportunity - to help our clients grow and define the future of financial services software rather than react to it. That’s why every year since, we have invested double the industry standard on Research & Development, taking us ahead to ensure we continue to innovate and inspire.
New ideas and new dreams give us the ability to go beyond our imagination. Loving what we do and being Inspire passionate about our work keeps us going even as circumstances change. The world is continuously growing and changing; adapting to what’s relevant while keeping pace with the future, moves us forward.
What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 5000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks!
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference.
Join our TEAM! Sema Park, Courtyard 1, Wing C, Ground Floor and Third Floor, Splaiul Independenței 319, București 060044, Romania +40 31 710 2264; www.temenos.com/careers
-At least 2 years marketing automation experience
- Working with one of the following tools is a plus – Pardot, Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com is a plus
- Ability to work with large datasets, and complex databases
- Must have good English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision
- Strong analytical mindset and an ability to analyze campaigns
- Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion.
- Work independently and interact with various levels of management.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of responsive HTML, CSS is a plus
- Responsible for email marketing program development and execution, including segmentation, testing and deployment and continually evaluate these for improvements
- Assist in the maintenance of the marketing automation platform including scoring, forms, multi-touch drip nurture and broadcast emails, profiling, segmentation, and other workflows
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance to the marketing team
- Help minimize list fatigue and opt-outs to improve email deliverability
- Assist in maintaining the integration between the Marketing Automation tool and CRM, and in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation software
- Assist in building and maintaining automated marketing campaigns with performance focus
- Ensure timeliness and quality of all deliverables
- Reinforce and support marketing automation best practices
- Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure automated campaigns achieve company goals.