SAP S/4 Hana Deployment Business Expert - 104989
METRO SYSTEMS Romania is a subsidiary of METRO SYSTEMS Germany. Since 2006, when METRO SYSTEMS Romania was established in Bucharest, the number of employees has increased steadily to 800. The second office was founded in Brasov in 2014.Cerinte
You’re a great fit if you have:
* Experience in multiple SAP full lifecycle software implementations (especially in SAP S/4 HANA Finance projects), ideally multinational-template-rollouts;
* Experience in SAP cloud platform is a plus but (not must);
* Understanding for retail processes (not must);
* Hands-on knowledge of Finance and Accounting processes;
* Analytic understanding of master- and transaction data in SAP finance systems;
* Familiar with SAP data modelling methodologies, especially SAP finance;
* Independent thinking with keen problem solving skills;
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills;
* Past Experience working for international SAP deployment projects;
* Excellent command of English, both spoken and written ;
* Willingness to travel international frequently up to 50% (must).
Why should you join us?
Metro Systems does more than build and operate the best retail software in the world. It is a place to explore potential, eliminate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. Our company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Our culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Metro Systems, it is about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
We’re looking for someone to:
* Ensure information flow with involved parties;
* Organize Kick-off, Info and steering committee meetings;
* Create and update required Info presentations and fact sheets;
* Ensure that all required staff is involved;
* Define communication strategy for different target groups;
* Coordinate publishing of relevant project information in multiple communication channels;
* Analyze system education level of staff;
* Organize and coordinate training sessions, if required;
* Implement the interface concept based on SAP cloud platform (SCP);
* Prepare mapping for transaction data from Presystems into SCP according templates provided by interface development;
* Document current surrounding for master data and posting principles;
* Prepare specifications for the integration of interfaces;
* Supervise development and activation of new interfaces;
* Responsible to collect test data for interfaces;
* Responsible to organize and assist testing and reconciliation of interface transactions;
* Support troubleshooting and bug fixing.