Client Advisor with Spanish in Brasov
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Client Advisor with Spanish in Brasov active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
Use your Spanish language skills to build the career that you want. We are one of the largest companies in the world and now we are looking for talent also in Brasov.
Here is the ideal candidate profile:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with teams of diverse backgrounds
• We have changes, a lot of them; our new team member has to embrace change
• Proficiency in Spanish (minimum B2 level)
• English Medium (B1 level)
• Available to work in shifts (9:00 - 18:00 ; 10:00 - 19:00)
This is how your day will look like:
• Handle all incoming calls and emails from the client business, suppliers and internal teams in relation with accounting or procurement operations
• Be ready to answer to the client’s or supplier´s requirements in the professional manner by demonstrating and using of professional knowledge
• Create and maintain partnerships between customer service and external as well as internal customers in order to keep stable customer base.