IT SECURITY INTEGRITY PROFESSIONAL
Inaxio Consulting GmbH was founded in 1998 in Germany and since 2005 it expanded in Switzerland, Romania and India as well.
Romania office is located in Bucharest in a modern office in Afi Park Office Building.
Inaxio Corporation stands out from the crowd as a specialist “IT Service and Consulting Provider” with the skills, expertise and global reach to assist any organization, anywhere in the world, to stand out in their marketplace. We offer a large range of services from IT Business Process Consulting , Management Consulting, Virtual processes Optimisation and Enterprise Services.
We are Certified Microsoft Partner, Citrix Partner, Intrexx Sales & Consulting Partner, IBM Business Partner.
Our principles are Innovation, Quality, Engagement and Focus on Customer Needs.
● Basic Understanding of IT Security Policies, IT Security Standards, IT Security Procedures and regulations, guidelines
● Basic Knowledge of OSes at administrative level (Linux, Windows, Aix)
● Knowledge in programming languages area or scripting is a plus
● Knowledge of deploying and operating Security Products that perform Automated Patching, Vulnerability Management and Scans, Security Information and Event Management, Antivirus Management, digital forensics tools is considered a plus.
● Attention to detail, analytical abilities and the ability to recognize trends in data
● Communication skills and ability to work collaboratively within a team environment or alone.
● Creativity and patience, logic and objectivity, an inquisitive nature
● Methodical and well-organized approach to work
● Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
● Ability to write and improve technical procedures is a plus.
Nice to have:
● Administrative Basic knowledge of MWs like DB2, Apache Web Server, WebSphere Application Server
● Computer science degree, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), former cybersecurity experience, network engineering
• Assessing potential security threats, vulnerabilities and risks
• Performs key management functions for a complex environment:
Patch Management, Vulnerability Management, Monitoring, Security OS & MW, Logging, Health Checks, User ID Management
• Deploys, configures, maintains Software IT Security Components
• Monitors system activity and integrity, protection levels, and security related events
• Conducts security tests as required
• Prepare technical reports
International team of motivated and experienced people