Technical Support Section Manager – Europe
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) has the most robust Internet of Things technology in the world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design. Now our leading IoT and AR platform and field-proven solutions bring together the physical and digital worlds to reinvent the way companies create, operate, and service products. With PTC technology, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.Requirements
• Ability to establish and maintain excellent relationships across a wide variety of internal and external roles, from technical contributors to senior management.
• Excellent customer service, management and communication skills.
• Ability to analyze incident patterns and take appropriate actions resulting in proactive support.
• Ability to improve and develop Technical Support policies and procedure
• Strong negotiation and objection handling skills.
• Ability to manage customer expectations clearly, concisely, and in summary format.
• High level of initiative and works well in a team environment.
• Ability to gain an understanding of IoT technology and applications across industry verticals.
• A sound understanding of Online Communities
• Fluent in English (written/spoken), additional languages (German, French) are a plus.
• Office location is Bucharest, Romania.
Basic experienced required:
• Ideal candidates will have a bachelor’s degree with an additional 1-3 years of management experience.
• Manage a group of 8-10 technical resources including providing them with ongoing communication and supporting them to ensure that all performance goals are being met.
• Manage workload within the team including setting appropriate expectations on work capacity and leveraging all resources as needed.
• Deliver regular performance reviews and collaborate on career development plans with all individuals in the team.
• Work closely with and support activities of various other PTC departments such as Consulting, Sales, etc. .
• Review group activities with Technical Support management to identify areas for skill and process improvement and communicate actions back to the team.
• Focus on customer satisfaction through activities including reviewing survey results, managing escalated situations, and representing PTC Support on customer conference calls, corporate visits, or onsite visits.