Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
1. At least 1 year experience in recruiting process - face to face interviews, online interviews, making the offer, on-boarding process;
2. Cold search experience (Linkedin, other job platforms);
3. Fluent in English;
4. Curious, independent, divergent thinking, great communication skills.
1. Write and post technical job descriptions;
2. Source potential candidates on niche platforms;
3. Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities;
4. Interview candidates combining various methods;
5. Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs;
6. Compose job offers;
7. Onboard new hires.