HGBU Consulting Bid Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Oracle active.
Vezi toate job-urile HGBU Consulting Bid Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
• Knowledge of Oracle internal consulting business procedures (desirable)
• Ability to think at a high, proactive level
• Contracts experience (desirable)
• Ability to prioritize and work efficiently
• Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
• Ability to collect, organize, and present information in a logical manner
• Comfortable presence to senior executives and large groups within the business unit
• Ability to resolve issues independently and creatively
• Willingness to take ownership of issues
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
• This position will mostly be supporting the NAMER/LAD business, so working outside of standard EMEA business hours should be expected from time to time.
The HGBU Consulting Bid Analyst team is responsible for assisting sales with putting together non-SKU/custom consulting bid packages, creating deals in iProjects to obtain consulting approvals, works with Deal Management on finalizing contract drafts and submission of fully executed contacts for booking. This role is important in applying and upholding the consistent and rigorous business practices of Oracle within the HGBU.
• Providing support to the consulting sales teams globally to pull together bid documentation to facilitate approvals for the contracting process.
This includes: creating excel files, writing clear and concise scope statements, reading terms and conditions, understanding where approvals are required by comparing against Oracle standard documents and creating other bid documentation as required.
• Providing quality assurance to opportunity/bid packages coming from consulting sales directors.
• Ensuring consistency of processes globally for the teams and helping to localize where necessary
• Monitoring the opportunity packages and escalating or pushing them through as necessary to get the contract into the client’s hands for review.
• Interacts with Contracts, Management, Risk Management, Business Practices, Resourcing, Operations and other shared support groups to facilitate quick execution of the internal sales process and to resolve miscellaneous issues as they arise