HGBU Consulting Bid Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Oracle active.
Vezi toate job-urile HGBU Consulting Bid Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Oracle, a global provider of enterprise cloud computing, empowers businesses of all sizes on their digital transformation journey. With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, and Data as a Service.
Our mission is to transform our world for the better through innovative technologies.
• Knowledge of Oracle internal consulting business procedures (desirable)
• Ability to think at a high, proactive level
• Contracts experience (desirable)
• Ability to prioritize and work efficiently
• Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
• Ability to collect, organize, and present information in a logical manner
• Comfortable presence to senior executives and large groups within the business unit
• Ability to resolve issues independently and creatively
• Willingness to take ownership of issues
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
• This position will mostly be supporting the NAMER/LAD business, so working outside of standard EMEA business hours should be expected from time to time.
The HGBU Consulting Bid Analyst team is responsible for assisting sales with putting together non-SKU/custom consulting bid packages, creating deals in iProjects to obtain consulting approvals, works with Deal Management on finalizing contract drafts and submission of fully executed contacts for booking. This role is important in applying and upholding the consistent and rigorous business practices of Oracle within the HGBU.
• Providing support to the consulting sales teams globally to pull together bid documentation to facilitate approvals for the contracting process.
This includes: creating excel files, writing clear and concise scope statements, reading terms and conditions, understanding where approvals are required by comparing against Oracle standard documents and creating other bid documentation as required.
• Providing quality assurance to opportunity/bid packages coming from consulting sales directors.
• Ensuring consistency of processes globally for the teams and helping to localize where necessary
• Monitoring the opportunity packages and escalating or pushing them through as necessary to get the contract into the client’s hands for review.
• Interacts with Contracts, Management, Risk Management, Business Practices, Resourcing, Operations and other shared support groups to facilitate quick execution of the internal sales process and to resolve miscellaneous issues as they arise