Senior Consultant Transaction Services
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Mazars in Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Consultant Transaction Services active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in 91 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in the Mazars integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
In Romania, Mazars has 25 years of experience in audit, tax advisory, financial advisory services, HR Advisory and accounting & payroll services. The local team comprises more than 200 professionals.
• A minimum of 3 years experience in relevant work experience, preferably in TS Advisory or in external financial audit
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Management or related disciplines
• Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, complex environment and willing to adapt to change
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Excellent writing skills
• A good team player with excellent analytical, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Strong communication skills in both English French and/or German are an advantage
•Responsible for executing financial due diligence engagements including business and financial analysis, conducting industry research under the supervision of the engagement manager and partner
• Draft reports for manager review, ensure compliance with the company’s quality and performance standards
• Responsible for reviewing the work of the subordinates and ensuring the professional standard of service to clients is maintained
• Assist business development by developing internal and external client relationships
• Deliver a high degree of client satisfaction with the engagement process and work products
As a member of our professional team, you will have to demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach involving initiative and pro-active thinking
• Diversified job with significant career opportunities and a working environment where personal development is encouraged,
• Young, dynamic and pleasant work environment,
• Intensive training through external, internal and on-the-job training,
• ACCA qualification - full program supported by Mazars