FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER, Location: Bucharest
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
Out client is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centres, Infrastructure and Industries. With global presence in over 100 countries, our client is the undisputable leader in Power Management.
- Fluent in English;
- IT skills: advanced in Excel; knowledge of SAP and BI tools;
- General Accounting knowledge;
- Focus on internal customer;
- Proactive (especially in identifying ways for efficiency monitoring and improvement);
- Continuous quality improvement;
- Ability to manage budgets and closely monitor actual costs against budgets;
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders;
- Good communication skills;
- Analytical skills.
- During the monthly closing: extract costs from SAP, allocate them by cost center and business cost, make income accruals for re-invoicing, maintain the correct structure of cost centers, make necessary recording in SAP for costs allocation;
- Analysis of variance vs. budget / forecast by nature of expense/headcount and salary;
- Support the process of allocated costs and the allocation to business rules; (premises, shared services budget and charging, IT, management fees, logistics);
- Potential savings analysis;
- Forecast of costs for the RF process;
- Identify, agree with MCCC Director KPIs for efficiency, like: cost per call, cost per customer care colleague, etc;
- Communicate with served entities about re-invoicing of costs, includes checking the accruals for reinvoicing, checking the status of invoices to be sent, asking for Purchase orders to the countries;
- IT/network cost calculation and reinvoicing;
- Checking and analyzing the salary bonus for posting;
- SOD correspondent;
- Mark down prices analysis for Offer Managers.
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!