This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HRS Romania active
View all jobs Operations Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Advertising active on Hipo.ro
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Requirements
For one of our clients, a market leader in retail media, with a primary focus on point-of-sale advertising, we are looking for an Operations Manager who will be a key point of contact for all local and international clients (retailers) of the company.
Please apply only if you have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills & communication skills (oral, writing);
- Effective problem-solver;
- Initiative and drive;
- Ability to influence at all levels of the organization and cross-culturally;
- Ability to take a step back and think strategically;
- Ability to navigate in unstructured & ambiguous environment;
- Prioritize effectively, good organization skills;
- Previous management experience;
- Fluent English.
What your responsibilities would be:
- Manage and hold responsibility for the operations team (around 3-4 people at first, with the possibility to grow in 1 year);
- Cooperate on implementation of new materials, products and service on the market;
- Daily communication with Retailers;
- Manage operation reports;
- Operate and maintain device and distribution database, daily up-date, load information;
- Internal management of communication with planning & installation, production, sales;
- Budget planning, cost optimization;
- Financial control of all costs related to installation works.
- Hold responsibility for installation of advertising campaigns, responsibility for effective cooperation with external coordinators and their supervisors;
- Account for quality and process of advertising campaigns;
- Account for communication of advertising campaings to partners from all the segments where the company operates (hypermarkets, secondary schools and universities and petrol stations);
- Account for optimization of the costs for running all the advertising campaigns (production/printing of materials, installation, de-installation);
- Preparation of nationwide advertising installation plans;
- Coordination of quality control surveys;
- Maintain relations with partners where the advertisements are installed;
- Keep campaign data up-to-date and manage campaign reports;
- Maintain records and materials for future campaigns use;
- Prepare planning for installation / de-installation of advertising;
- Help review processes for installing;
- Where applicable- provide training / team building of coordinators or local installation companies;
- Supervise locations and the activities of the installation teams;
- Quality control processes;
- Ensure high quality picture taking for evidence and marketing;
- Supervision of field teams to install (and de-install) campaigns.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted, in a maximum of 3 weeks. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.