Finance Manager ($100K/year) - Remote Work
1% dintre cei mai buni dezvoltatori software din lume fac parte din echipa noastră
Relocarea într-un alt colț al lumii pentru job-ul visat nu mai e necesară. Lucrează remote în permanență și alege să fii răsplătit pe măsura competențelor tale.
Un rol în cadrul echipei Crossover nu este doar un job, este un stil de viață și de muncă, independent și responsabil. Facilităm munca în echipe dedicate, pe proiecte aparținând unor lideri globali în domeniul IT & C, recompensând productivitatea și autonomia.
- 10+ years Finance experience of which 7+ years of US GAAP / IFRS experience in a financial management position of a company with international operations.
- 2+ years experience of managing teams totalling 10+ finance professionals.
- Previous responsibility for end to end Finance process in a company generating at least $100 million (annualized) turnover, preferably in a software or IT company.
- Experience managing a complex statutory or internal audit - audit or client side.
- Experience with large-scale ERP systems, including an understanding of implementing best practices in at least one Finance Operations process such as OTC and PTP - NetSuite and Intacct a bonus.
- A proven team leader with the ability to prioritize and work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced and global environment.
- M&A experience is a must for all roles leading acquisitions and import teams, while for other Finance Operations roles M&A experience is an asset.
- A relevant bachelor’s degree plus either CPA (or equivalent professional certification) or MBA.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Manage a finance operations team in an organization structured around remote virtual teams.
- Drive daily tasks and also productivity improvements through deep-diving and innovating across finance teams who specialize in one or more of the following finance functions: Controlling, Finance IT Systems, and Data Imports, Statutory Audits under US GAAP and IFRS, Operations including Treasury, OTC, PTP, GL and Tax, and Acquisitions.
- Lead relevant finance aspect of acquisitions and integrations, including operations and continuous process improvement considering the pace of one acquisition, closed every week.
- Ensure, or depending on team responsibility, support timeliness, accuracy and compliance of portfolio company financial statements for statutory, management and bank reporting purposes.
- Ensure, or depending on team responsibility, support working capital management delivers working capital and cash needs of the portfolio.
- Lead, or depending on team responsibility, support the finalization of significant migration initiative into Oracle’s NetSuite 1 from legacy ERPs and in-house systems.