Administrative Support Specialist
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
* PLEASE NOTE that this is a contractor position*
As an Administrative Support Specialist you will make sure that all orders are processed in due time and follow up on with our global Procurement team is done properly.
You will report to the Admin Coordinator being part of the Administrative team and you will be offering support to both your team and the 500 employees in Romania.
Your duties include purchase orders and related payments follow up, monitor the entire process from ordering to posting the invoices in SAP, ensuring also that the payments to vendors are made in due time as per negotiated payment terms. Part of your job is to prepare documents and reports for local authorities and local management.
In your role you will deal with emergencies that needs to be approached in a timely and effective manner, while respecting the internal procedures. Multitasking skills are essential for this position.
Join us and you’ll be part of an international team!
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position - multinational environment is a plus, but not mandatory
- Experienced in working with third party/outsource providers/subcontractors is preferred
- Good understanding of local legislation
- Capacity to work both individually and within a team.
- University/MA graduate.
- Good level of English (written and spoken);
- Good knowledge of Excel;
- SAP knowledge preferred;
- Very good communication skills;
- Very good management and organization skills, multitasking appreciated;
- Able to work with deadlines;
- Customer-oriented attitude;
- Team player.
- Processing incoming invoices;
- Submit GRs using SAP;
- Check Purchase Orders submitted by local team;
- Make sure invoices are payed in agreed time;
- Submit invoices in SICAT app;
- Support for worldwide finance & procurement teams;
- Request special approvals for payments, when necessary;
- Submit monthly environmental and Intrastat declarations, and follow up on legislation updates;
- Performs other administrative duties, as assigned.