2nd Level Support Specialist
Inaxio Consulting GmbH was founded in 1998 in Germany and since 2005 it expanded in Switzerland, Romania and India as well.
Romania office is located in Bucharest in a modern office in Afi Park Office Building.
Inaxio Corporation stands out from the crowd as a specialist “IT Service and Consulting Provider” with the skills, expertise and global reach to assist any organization, anywhere in the world, to stand out in their marketplace. We offer a large range of services from IT Business Process Consulting , Management Consulting, Virtual processes Optimisation and Enterprise Services.
We are Certified Microsoft Partner, Citrix Partner, Intrexx Sales & Consulting Partner, IBM Business Partner.
Our principles are Innovation, Quality, Engagement and Focus on Customer Needs.
We are looking for an IT Specialist that can join our service management team.Responsabilitati
• Provide technical support for DG Taxud applications and services
• Participate in the 24/7 on-call activity which provides out of business hours support, including evenings, weekends, and Bank Holidays if needed
• Ensure that the KPI's are maintained according to the existing Service Level Agreement
• Administer consolidated server applications across several different platforms and operating systems (Linux, Windows) – good knowledge of Linux
• Installation of software, patches, service packs, performance tuning on Linux servers following Change management process
• Contribute to all processes in his area of activity: Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Capacity Management, Deployment and Testing
• Collaborate with involved teams in the following areas: check and update operational procedures; check and update scripts developed for work optimization and automation; deployments, patches, updates or rollback procedures.
• Collaborate with other infrastructure engineering personnel to assess infrastructure changes and other client requests
• Create and maintain documentation such as exploitation manuals, working procedures, deployment reports and other reports requested by client
• Provide support in performance monitoring, reporting, problem identification, management, and resolution.
• Work in close cooperation with the technical management and application management functions of the organization