Payroll Specialist (2 years contract)
Rompetrol, part of KMG International, is the place where thousands of minds spread throughout 11 countries are connecting to each other to create the energy we all need to get further. You may think of us as an Oil & Gas powerhouse, which combines the strength of the experienced with the eagerness of the new.
This is how we grew over the past 40 years into a group of true professionals, specialized in diverse fields of work: Trading, Refining & Petrochemicals, Retail, Industrial Services.
We believe that through trial and perseverance, true ambition is inspired and success achieved. With this reasoning, we intend to welcome you to our Rompetrol family and help you reach your full potential. So, are you ready to begin or continue your career, in a diverse and fulfilling environment?
• University Degree economic / technical specialty;
• Minimum 4 years experience in payroll and taxes calculation in a company with at least 200 employees;
• Computer proficiency (MS Word, Excel) advanced level - Charisma software is a plus;
• Good knowledge of English language;
• Knowledge & experience in personnel administration area are considered valuable assets;
• Strong knowledge of tax legislation and work legislation;
• Strong communication and presentation skills;
• Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-location environment;
• Ability to organize and prioritize assigned tasks to meet established schedules, timelines and/ or deadlines
• Calculate and checks salaries for all employees of the assigned companies;
• Collect / check / manage / updated and archived monthly on paper and / or electronic primary documents that are the basis for the wages of employees (memo, individual labor contracts, chips liquidation, information about personal accounts, decisions, additional tax returns, personal tax deductions and proofs, medical leave, pontaje, social aid applications, attachments, requests / approvals, contribution periods, etc.);
• Monitor / check the data entered in the monthly timesheet application;
• Forwards to the financial / accounting department at the set deadlines the data and information necessary to record the salary costs according to established standards;
• Makes payments on the basis of salary / retention / benefits / requests and approvals received within the established deadlines; Prepares / checks and sends to the finance / accounting department salary account statements with the amounts broken down by salary expenditure groups;
• Prepares / verifies / launches / records orders for issuing meal tickets / cards for meal tickets and / or feeding of value cards resulting from salary calculation and ensuring their distribution /tickets cards);
• Prepares / checks / sends monthly, at the established deadlines, statements regarding the social contributions / tax; the documents required for the recovery of sums related to medical leave; statistical reports;
• Monitor legislative changes with impact on personnel administration and payroll, verify the way they are implemented in the specific processes;