C embedded Software Developer
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• Technical relevant knowledge, IT studies (graduate);
• 1- 2 ani embedded C
• Powertrain experience
WOULD BE A PLUS:
• SW Integration
• V Cycle
• As a member of ES software development team, you will be responsible for:
- analyzing and understanding customer requirements
- implementing the software following the V-Cycle as SW Development model and MISRA rules
- unit testing using RTRT tools
- testing on the microcontroller target system using Trace32
- integrating the SW using PTC Integrity tools
• You will have the change to develop your technical skills and work with colleagues from different countries.
• Proactively bring issues and problems to the attention of the team; generate, propose and implement innovative solutions to solve them.