Corporate Finance Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile British American Tobacco (Romania) Trading SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Corporate Finance Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers. We hold robust market positions in each of our four regions – Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe – and we are leaders in more than 60 markets.Cerinte
Essential requirements: Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Degree educated with professional accountancy qualification in progress (CA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Relevant experience in a global FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of other functional areas, e.g. HR, Procurement, Marketing
- An ability to work effectively with all levels of staff within the company and external parties
- Ability to handle large volumes of information and present it in an accurate and relevant format.
- Problem solving ability is essential
- Ability to work under pressure and keep to tight deadlines
- SAP, BPC knowledge is preferred, but not a must.
- Coordinate carry out of financial processes and budget control according to global planning requirements, to facilitate timely and reliable information for the decision-making process.
- Consolidate financial information generated at EMs to report area accurate financial position for a specific period.
Analyse financial information, actuals as well as budgeted, to verify its integrity and facilitate the decision-making process at all levels.
- Budget and financial monitoring of entities centralized in the EM.
- Provide financial information (historical and forecasted) as well as analyses of real variations and tendencies to other departments, markets, or functions, to give awareness on financial issues of company’s interest.
- Guarantee quality, reliability and opportunity of financial information through the dull analysis and coordination with finance.