Global Channel Incentives Senior SME
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HP Inc. active
View all jobs Global Channel Incentives Senior SME active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
Education and Experience Required:
• First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
• Typically 10+ years of related experience in IT/business operations.
• Typically 8+ years of project management experience.
• Quality improvement training required and certification preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Advanced knowledge and subject matter expertise for HP operational processes, industry trends, and customer/partner requirements.
• Advanced understanding of core HP businesses and the revenue cycle.
• Superior communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation), leadership, consulting, influence, and negotiation skills. Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
• Ability to lead complex process improvements using industry standard quality improvements tools and concepts, and has thorough understanding of change management processes and procedures.
• Excellent program management, problem solving, and analytical skills, and the ability to execute a program within the scope of overall strategies.
• Strong financial and business acumen.
Unique mastery and recognized authority on Global Channel Incentives subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories and techniques. Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas. Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful. Provides highly innovative solutions. Leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organization's long-term goals and objectives. May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams. Provides mentoring and guidance to lower level employees. Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives. Develops strategy and sets functional policy and direction. Acts as a functional manager within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function.
• Define and communicate strategic process decisions and plans, program status, and issues and workarounds in order to achieve alignment with the top level of the business, function, or regions.
• Lead internal or external programs with significant complexity and risk, provide feedback on programs, and conducts post-project evaluations.
• Represent the needs of the business, function, or regions on an ongoing basis to drive process improvements.
• Collaborate with operational teams and business stakeholders to gather business requirements, supporting the design of new or improved processes of significant complexity, and understand business/customer impact.
• Lead efforts to utilize standard project management and quality improvement methodologies in process improvement approaches.
• Identify the need for new processes as well as significant improvements to major processes and drive their development and implementation.
Global Functional Specialization:
• Support drive of channel revenue through globalized Incentives programs and process development.
• Anticipate and define future business requirements for Channel Incentives. Define metrics and generate analysis to identify target opportunities.
• Drive globalization, simplification and automation of current and new processes and requirements for Channel Incentives (incl. minimization of manual interventions and disputes) through people, process and technology development.
• Deploy new processes and requirements for Channel Incentives.
• Monitor and control partner compliance.
• Coordinate with Business Service and regional teams to ensure end to end accountability for Channel Incentives processes and requirements.
• Approve processing of complex Channel Incentives.
• Support escalation path for exceptions, rejections and disputes.
Regional Functional Specialization:
• Provide functional SME capability to drive and improve the application of data driven capabilities through rigorous management of Channel Incentives processes.
• Develop regional knowledge and expertise to drive global relevance.
• Develop integrated approach to channel incentives through BU collaboration and planning efforts.
• Drive the end to end channel incentives process and communicate required support for tools/infrastructure supporting regional channel incentives.
• Anticipate new regulatory requirements or regional changes affecting the operation.
• Provide support for regions participating in channel incentives activities. Align with BU on Partner requirements to provide high level insight and analysis.
• Business engagement to articulate partner trends and pipeline opportunities.