Senior Power System Engineer
CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Cerinte
We expect for you to have:
• BS/MS degree in electrical or power engineering
• 3-5 years of relevant technical experience working on Power Systems Solutions (renewable expertise would be considered an advantage)
• Proficient in English written and oral communication in French would be an advantage
• Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel and Power Point)
• Experience in using industry standard tools (HOMER, PVSYST) would be an advantage
• Computer aided design knowledge (CAD 2D)
• Project Management skills and performance oriented attitude
To support our quick power business line expansion, R&D and technical implementation projects, we are looking for Senior Power System Engineers in our Group Support Sizing Team from Romania that is growing with new team members and new competencies.
Working in our primary R&D center from Romania, the Power System Engineers we are looking for have to be able to sustain the fast growth of the organization, cultural diversity and the implementation of new, diverse and innovative solutions such as hybrid power technologies.
You must be able to:
• Support the design of power solutions based on diversity of technologies using our internal and industry standard tools
• Work on power systems design optimization in order to increase the project efficiency
• Prepare technical documentation
• Perform site analyses based on inventory databases and assess its working regime versus design targets to increase the accuracy of the future design.
- Motivating salary and performance bonuses
- Opportunity to work in major innovative and international projects
- Opportunity to interact with diverse cultures and technologies
- Performance-based career and development opportunities in a multicultural environment
- Training and certifications
- Benefits package (medical pass and others)